Welcome to my website!
My name is Jacquie Haylett. I am a professional counsellor and member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP).
Over the years I have observed how anyone at any time can be affected by traumatic life changing events and often do not seek help until their difficulties become too overwhelming or painful.
If you have reached a point where your feel something needs to change and you would like the opportunity to talk in a safe environment where you will be supported, listened to, treated with respect, empathy and without judgement I am available to support you with whatever issue you are bringing for therapy.
People come to me for therapy for a wide variety of reasons including:
- Feeling troubled, depressed or overwhelmed
- Preoccupation with unwanted, frightening or anxiety provoking thoughts
- Feeling angry, anxious or conflicted
- Feeling stuck and unsure of what to do or how to move forward
- Struggling with an eating disorder or disordered eating patterns
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Relationships (marital, family, friendships, work or other)
- Historic issues from childhood or earlier in life which continue to impact or have an influence on the present day.
If you are looking for support with the difficulties you are experiencing please do not hesitate to contact me for a free no obligation discussion to find out more about the help and support I can offer either face to face in my clinic or via Zoom, telephone or other online platform.